top of page


ALVESTIA GROUP helps to obtain a residence permit. We offer a range of services to assist with obtaining different types of permits, including the “Golden Visa” for real estate investors, permits for economically independent persons, investors, students, and more. Additionally, Alvestia Group can help with business immigration, moving due to marriage, family reunions, and obtaining refugee status.

1. Golden Visa:
The purchase of real estate in the amount of €500,000 or more entitles the investor and his family: spouse, children, parents to receive a “golden visa”. You can invest in your own home or commercial real estate.
This type of residence permit does not oblige you to reside permanently in Spain. After 5 years, the investor and his family receive the right to permanent residence and can sell the property.

2. Residence permit for economically independent persons:
If your proven income exceeds €2,000 per month, you can apply for a residence permit. Another mandatory condition is renting or leasing housing, which will become your official place of residence.
You can move with the family, however, none of the holders of such status will receive the right to work in Spain as an employee. There is an opportunity to earn money in Spain itself: it is allowed to open your own business, rent real estate or work remotely for a foreign company.


3. Residence permit for investors:
Foreigners who are willing to invest €1 million in returnable investments in the Spanish economy can apply for a residence permit for entrepreneurs. Together with the applicant, his family receives the status: spouses, children, dependent parents.


4. Residence permit for students:
Education in Spain can be done in Spanish or in English. The price of the course ranges between €1,500 and €2,000 and between €12,000 and €15,000 if you choose English.
An accredited educational institution must send an invitation, on the basis of which a visa can be obtained. Working while studying is allowed, but not more than 20 hours a week. After 3 years of residence in Spain with a student residence permit, you can change to a residence permit with the right to work in Spain.


5. Immigration for work in Spain:
Foreigners who work legally in the country on a permanent basis will have the right to a residence permit.


6. Business immigration:
Residence permit for entrepreneurs.


7. Moving due to marriage.


8. Family reunion:
Moving to Spain is open to members of the immediate family of a citizen or resident of the country. These include spouses, minor children, and elderly dependent parents. The children of foreigners with residence authorization born in Spain are entitled to the accelerated acquisition of Spanish nationality: the waiting period for them is one year.


9. Obtaining refugee status:
Those who have been persecuted in their country of origin can claim refugee status.

Obtaining permanent residence and citizenship in Spain:
After 5 years of residence on the basis of a residence permit, the foreigner receives the right to permanent residence. After 5 years of living in Spain, you can apply for a Spanish passport.

bottom of page