10 factors for finding best place to live in Barcelona
Are you looking for a new home in Barcelona but feel overwhelmed by the options? Don't worry, we've got you covered! We've compiled a list of the top 10 factors to consider when choosing the best place to live in this vibrant city.
1. Location: Think about your daily routine and choose a neighborhood that is convenient for you.
2. Transportation: Check the availability and quality of public transportation and parking options in the area.
3. Safety: Look for a neighborhood with low crime rates and good lighting. For example, Old Town (Ciutat Vella) district, which includes El Raval is not the safest area to live in.
4. Amenities: Consider the proximity and quality of supermarkets, pharmacies, schools, gyms, parks, and cultural venues.
5. Noise: Pay attention to the level of noise pollution from traffic, nightlife, and construction. Be aware of local bars and high high-traffic nearby.
6. Architecture: Decide if you prefer historic or modern buildings and if you want a view or a balcony/terrace.
7. Community: Evaluate the sense of community and diversity in the neighborhood.
8. Budget: Set a realistic budget and compare prices and offers.
9. Climate: Take into account the weather and the orientation of the apartment.
10. Future plans: Anticipate your plans and choose a neighbourhood that suits your long-term goals. Learn about city development to see how it would affect your decision.
Remember, choosing the best place to live in Barcelona is a personal decision that depends on your individual preferences and needs. We hope these tips will help you make an informed choice and find your dream home.